Call for Abstracts
The American Association of Endocrine Surgeons
38th Annual Meeting
April 2-4, 2017
The 2017 Abstract Submission deadline has passed
- Only original research will be considered (must not be previously presented or published).
- There is a 350-word limit for abstracts.
- NO GRAPHICS OR TABLES will be accepted with abstract submissions.
- The abstract copy MUST include the following: Background, Method, Results, Conclusion.
- NO reference to the authors or the institution should appear within the body of the abstract or in the abstract title.
DISCLOSURE: All content authors are required to disclose any financial relationship(s) with an ACCME-defined commercial interest ("industry"). Also, no content author may be an employee of a commercial interest.
Interesting Cases Submission
The Interesting Cases Submission deadline has passed.
Should you have any questions, please contact AAES Headquarters at (859) 402-9810 or firstname.lastname@example.org