To apply for an AAES Comnprehensive Clinical Fellowship in Endocrine Surgery:
- The following items will be required to complete the Online Application and Match System:
- A credit card (Visa/MC/AMEX) to pay the $125 (USD) application fee.
- Citizenship/Visa information (if not a U.S. citizen)
- ABSITE scores
- Curriculum Vitae (Word or PDF)
- Personal statement (Word or PDF)
- Portrait photo (.jpg only)
- Reference names and contact information. Three letters of recommendation are required. The system will automatically generate an email that will be sent to each letter writer. The email will contain a code, which allow the letter of recommendation to be uploaded directly to the application site. Applicants will be able to see that a letter has been uploaded, but will not be able to see the actual letter.
- Beginning February 26, 2018, click the button below to the AAES Online Application and Match System. The deadline for completing your online application and for all letters of recommendation is April 27, 2018 (11:59 PDT). You may save your information and log in and out of the system during the application process.
Fellowship Application Registration
You'll first be prompted to pay the $125 application fee through PayPal, then will be directed back to the AAES website to complete your application.
Start Fellowship Application
AAES Comprehensive Endocrine Surgery Fellowship Match: Code of Conduct