Mark your calendar NOW for The American Association of Endocrine Surgeons 37th Annual Meeting, to be held April 10 - 12, 2016 in Baltimore, MD.
The meeting will feature oral presentations, interesting cases, poster presentations, exhibits and plenty of networking opportunities.
Join us for a top-notch, highly competitive scientific program developed by the 2016 AAES Program Committee. Topics will span all the aspects of endocrine surgical disease and contain a mix of basic, translational, and clinical work. The focal point of the program will be the top papers presented in the oral sessions, and the dynamic and collegial discussion that follows. The winners of the prestigious Paul LoGerfo Clinical Research Award, and the Basic Science Award will be chosen from these top presentations. Throughout the meeting there will be plenty of opportunity to renew old friendships, and meet new colleagues and collaborators in endocrinology and endocrine surgery.
2015 Annual Meeting Instructions for AAES Online CME and SelfAssessment
exams are available to take online until June 9th, 2015
1. Go to aaes.goldstarvoa.com
2. Log in with the email address you used to register for the annual meeting. The
password is your last name.
3. Follow the instructions to get your certification of attendance, claim CMEs, and take
4. You must fill in your meeting evaluation in order to get your CME Certificate.
5. Print your CME Certificate when you are ready.
6. Results will be sent to ACS for your MyCME Portal Page.