Mark your calendar NOW for The American Association of Endocrine Surgeons 36th Annual Meeting, to be held May 17-19, 2015 in Nashville, TN.
The meeting will feature over 35 oral presentations, interesting cases, 50 poster presentations, exhibits and plenty of networking opportunities.
Join us for a top-notch, highly competitive scientific program developed by the 2015 AAES Program Committee. Topics will span all the aspects of endocrine surgical disease and contain a mix of basic, translational, and clinical work. The focal point of the program will be the top 35 papers presented in the oral sessions, and the dynamic and collegial discussion that follows. The winners of the prestigious Paul LoGerfo Clinical Research Award, and the Basic Science Award will be chosen from these top presentations. Be sure to also attend the poster walk around session on Sunday evening. In addition to seeing another 50 great projects, there will also be ample opportunity to meet and engage with the authors in person. Throughout the meeting there will be plenty of opportunity to renew old friendships, and meet new colleagues and collaborators in endocrinology and endocrine surgery.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MEETING
Panels and Presentations Featuring:
- Interesting Cases: A special combined session presented with AACE on Sunday morning titled, “Interesting Cases – Integrative Endocrine Surgery: Crossing Practice Lines to Improve Care.”
- President’s Invited Lecturer: Gary Hammer, MD, PhD – University of Michigan, presenting “Translating Adrenal Stem Cells: Implications for Adrenal Disease.”
- Historical Lecturer: Robert Beazley, MD – Boston University, presenting, “The Glands of Owen…Who was Owen?”
- Scientific Abstracts: Over 35 scientific oral and 50 poster presentations.
- And much more!
ARRIVE EARLY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES
- AAES Annual Golf Tournament: Saturday, May 16*
- AAES Annual Tennis Tournament: Saturday, May 16th*
- AAES Annual Walk/Run: Sunday, May 17th*
(*Participation in these activities requires an additional cost.)