The American Association of Endocrine Surgeons will be sponsoring the 2014 match for a clinical fellowship in Endocrine Surgery starting July 1, 2015.
- March 3, 2014: Online application site opens at 9:00am PDT
- June 30, 2014: Online application site closes at 11:59pm PDT. Applicants interested in applying for a fellowship in Endocrine Surgery must have completed their applications by this time, including all letters of recommendation.
- August 22, 2014: Online ranking site opens 2:00pm PDT.
- September 5, 2014: Applicant and Program rank lists due by 11:59pm PDT.
- September 10, 2014: If there are unmatched programs, those programs and unmatched candidates will be notified. Programs and candidates will be allowed to contact each other to fill any available fellowship positions.
- September 16, 2014: Match results announced at 12:00pm PDT.
To apply for an AAES Clinical Fellowship in Endocrine Surgery:
- The following items will be required to complete the Online Application and Match System:
- A credit card (Visa/MC/AMEX) to pay the $100 (USD) application fee.
- Citizenship/Visa information (if not a U.S. citizen)
- ABSITE scores (for applicants in U.S. residency programs)
- Curriculum Vitae (Word or PDF)
- Personal statement (Word or PDF)
- Portrait photo (.jpg only)
- Reference names and contact information. Three letters of recommendation are required. The system will automatically generate an email that will be sent to each letter writer. The email will contain a code, which allow the letter of recommendation to be uploaded directly to the application site. Applicants will be able to see that a letter has been uploaded, but will not be able to see the actual letter.
- Beginning March 3, 2014, click the button below to the AAES Online Application and Match System. The deadline for completing your online application and for all letters of recommendation is June 30, 2014 (11:59 PDT). You may save your information and log in and out of the system during the application process.